One of the things I like most about this forum is the fact that we police ourselves pretty well. This community has an excellent reputation, largely because respect is (for the most part) a key element around here.

I'm the king of inappropriate behavior and off-color humor. There's very little I can think of that genuinely offends me. Foul language only rubs me the wrong way IN THIS FORUM if it's used to attack someone else. There's no need to be abusive - we're talking about speakers, for Christ's sake.

Changing the background color of the screen is just childish. If that was the extent of it, I wouldn't think twice about it. But to me, that shows there's someone who's demonstrating an active interest in manipulating the source code of these pages. Where I work, that's an automatic escalation from prank to security concern. Everyone else (GeneticDrift included) chime in if you think I'm unnecessarily paranoid.

I can't think of any thing topic-wise that should be off limits. Yeah, it's an audio forum, and for the most part we stay on topic. But some of the most interesting discussions arise from conversations that have nothing to do with HT or speakers.

M22ti mains, EP175 sub, VP150 center, QS4 surrounds