In reply to:

regulars mob every post till its to their liking

that is incorrect.. the regulars defend the products that they like. and they have NO problems when opposing views are expressed with tact and intelligence. when you(or your alter egos) just jump in and say, "axioms suck, [insert speaker brand] are better, then that shows a lack of respect that people are gonna react to.
In reply to:

until these saps are dealt with there will be no freedom of speech here

wrong again.. there is plenty freedom of speech around here. as long as its not in a hateful, insulting tone. like dmn23 says, its speakers man.. i dont see why it has to get ugly.
In reply to:

maybe these regulars are on the axiom payroll

ha, yes.. thats not the first time that has been said. i actually almost thought the same thing when i first started coming here. but, its just not true. these are regualr people that have a passion for HT, and wish to share and acquire knowledge in this format. were not losers, or audio geeks, or whatever terms you had used to describe us. we enjoy talking HT, and by-god, pretty much anything else. its just that mean-spirited attitude that you have at times, that turns people off.

we are all friends here. now, if thats 'weird' or 'geeky', then fine, i am a 'weird geek'. this is a computer dude, you aint gonna hurt my feelings... but, it just aint right on your part, to make judgements and point fingers at guys that you dont even know, nor have you taken the time to try to get to know.

so, if you wanna be cool, and talk HT with us(or beer, or movies, or football, or politics, or kids), then by all means , please do. but dont be the black sheep man. i have a fair level of discomfort in my everyday life.. i dont need it on here too...

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??