When I said that coming across one of these little flames and I'm gone, I am speaking from the point of view of a propective Axiom customer. Seeing that kind of thing I would tend to SHOP elsewhere. That is why I think it is important to let bad behavior die as quickly as possible. Once well reasoned and supported information has been posted in a thread that has a bad post, we really have to let later searchers make up their own minds about what they want to listen to.

Reporting posts that we think are trouble to the administrator with a note about what we don't like leaves the situation where it belongs, with the owners of the business deciding what is best for their business, leaving such poss or not. Ian and Alan are in the best positons of all to address the situation with someone who might not make a accurate statements about Axiom products, are they not? We can assist in this by judiciously calling their attention to potential problems in a timely way.

I know how it rankles to have someone insult a friend and meekly stand by and do nothing. I suggest imagining us all seated at a large banquet hall. Someone gets up, takes the microphone and says something really out of line. Is there really anything more effective than absolute silence and then turning your back and going about your business?

I suspect most who make offensive statements are fishing and will move on quickly when no-one takes the bait. Wouldn't it be fun to see how fast they actually do move on?

Mark