Dude, I'm amazed that you have had the nerve to respond to this thread. Your conduct is the entire reason that Amie has had to open up the topic. Your conduct is juvenile and offensive. Beyond what I have seen from the likes of you, this forum is the most gracious and inviting that I have seen. In addition, Axiom has been more than gracious in allowing us the latitude that we enjoy. Go ahead and try your antics over at AVS and see how long they tolerate it.

However much I want to sink to your level and tell you to buzz off, I would rather you just attempt to control your impulse to insult and offend. I have seen a few thoughtful posts that you have made, which gives me hope that there is something more than the bad side that you have displayed for all to see.

Amie,

Like everyone else, I'm not sure that you can really maintain a solid rule of conduct unles someone is willing to police the threads. Given that, I think that you might simply add a catch-all that allows you as moderator to simply delete threads, posts, and/or accounts at will when members have exercised what is considered lewd, profane, or excessively inflammatory conduct. In doing so, you allow yourself to step in only when things get ugly and then leave things be otherwise.

...just a thought.