I just find it sad that Axiom has to even think of doing anything. I believe they have done a fine job of setting up this forum for all to use and I enjoy reading the banter. I for one don't take offence to anything any one says on this board nor do I take it as truth, even with proof. Until I can assertain what is right or wrong , good or bad for myself, all input is just that, input and more information for me to decipher as to what I think about said subject. These are just words dealing with audio equipment,for the most part, a very subjective topic and differences will be numerous. Just look at the thread of favorite movies.

I realize the problem is in attacking others on the forum. A couple of rebuttles and the thread could be shut down or removed and life goes on and hopefully the combatants realize their errors and walk away.

I believe most people know when things are going wrong and try to negate the damage. I have read many other forums and the etiquette here is top notch. I have seen other forums where members are removed or discouraged from mentioning other products, now that IS censorship.

Ian & Aimee do as you feel you need to do to protect your product. As Mark said this is YOUR forum.

Last edited by jakewash; 01/13/05 09:47 PM.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70