You know I knew this would happen at some point, but I'm kinda surprised still. The only three forums I frequent are:

- Ars Technica's Open Forum
- AVS Science's AVS Forum
- Axiom Audio Boards

I've dealt with enough childish, punk kid, script kiddie, type users in my work life that I don't need it here.

Disabling HTML might be an idea, or at least limiting the allowed tags (IMG, B, U, I, OL, UL, LI, etc).

Upgrading software: PHPBB is free, and easy to install, it's a lot more powerful then this, and the post layout is better, you reply to a Thread, instead of a an individual post.

Thirdly, Moderate. I'm not talking marshall law here, but it's pretty obvious that if you spend any amount of time here, and I mean serious time, helping others, talking to everyone, etc. Then you can easily see the nice guys and the not so nice guys (ladies too!).

I'm willing to help in whatever aspect I can, be it forum moderation, or system management. Whatever you decided I'll back it Amie (unless you come on in a drunken stupor after Ian going on about his dream EP60000 subwoofer with 24 drivers!). All jokes aside, I'm a helping hand.

Regards,

- D

"Big John is my Idol...or is it that other way around? Let's ask Ray!"