Wow, a couple of pussycats and a sweetie. I'm beginning to feel, I don't know,...pretty.

This thread may have had a nice cleansing effect. With the growth that it has experienced in the last 12-15 months, the board cadre has displayed a pretty good approach to information sharing, friendly banter and has managed to exist within a nice mix of constraint, politeness, humor and some self-policing.

We don't have a major problem in this instance, but rather one that is out of the ordinary in proportion to what we are used to seeing. The bad news is that increased growth of Axiom knowledge will lead to more folks AND trolls visiting to chew on information (or board participants ). Except for the Trolls part - it's also good news.

Let's also look at the upside of this little drama. I think the rabble we have been to this point has come together in a very healthy discussion and will lead to a heightened sense of "what's right" and reacting in kind without needing to move to a full blown martial law state.

Based on the thoughtful, meaningful and personally motivated input and comments in this thread , I believe there is more of a formal shared value/sense of community than we have had to this point and a realization of the pride in being part of it. A common term used in sports - "Not in our house" might apply here.

Forgive me for wandering, but GeneticDrift, miscreant that he is, has really sparked a positive end to his shennanigans.

Hmmmm (as he looks around), can somebody please help me off this soapbox so I don't fall and hurt myself?