Best of luck, because a code is only valid if the people adhere to it. Locking threads will spawn new threads, locking users will generate new id's being created.

One thing I do not agree with is selling products openly in the forums. Axiom is trying to run a business. That having been said, this board benefits them as well. We are a service avenue for them, and I would say cut down on calls/emails requesting information. I would be nice to undersand what Axiom thinks of us as well.

This is cyberspace - for better or worse. As was stated, it up to each person to conduct themselves accordingly. Don't get drawn into wars, becareful and eloquent when responding, value opinions, learn from another members experiences, accept that tastes, personal situations, values and hearing differ.

I will agree that the threads get aimed towards the prevailing ideas, and seemingly all go OT. The gathering point is the attraction to Axiom products - whether you own them, or not. In general I think the forum is a good place that has a few bad moments.

As the longest standing Axiom owner and board member, I think this board has a quality membership, with a few differing points of view. These views are not always related in a positive manner, but such is life!!!