What is it you want??? If you have problems with your purchase i would take it up with axiom. This is meerly a forum of like minded people who own axioms,not a place to rant and rave. You dont like your purchase,thats is fine by me.Lots of people do like these speakers.This is why axiom has a 30 day no quible refund policy. I dont have any M80's myself but if i did ,i would have read reviews and done some research and then if i didnt like them i would make the return. Ranting here may give you a bit of relief but honestly i personally dont care.Im sure it would please everyone here if you just dealt with this and then let it go. I for one am well aware that these are not ultra hight end big dollar speakers nor did i pay that for them. What they are , are damn good speakers for a really affordable price.I personally feel i got good value for the money i spent ,yes i could have spent more but i like other things as well and not everyone has a money tree. To wit,im sure the folks at axiom would be more than happy to work with you and your obvious dissatisfaction.

Peace

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry