Originally Posted By: SolidState
What's with you guys?

Are you saying it's BS what I posted?

Solid-State

SS, I will give you one last chance to prove to us that you're not just here to cause trouble. Is this a forum to discuss BOTH the goods and the bads of Axiom products? Certainly it is. Any respectful and intelligent conversations made here will be welcome no matter the content. What isn't welcome is an attempt, whether real or percieved, to slam Axiom, its customers, its products or anything else, merely to get a rise out of people. And although you have thrown up many technical and philisophical points to prove your position, we still don't really even know what that position is... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US??????

On the one hand you give mighty praise to the M22, the EP500, the QS8's, Axiom's digital amp and even the M60's, then turn around and ridicule the M80's and VP150. But all of these items share the same philosophy, parts and build characteristics, so it looks to anyone reading as if you're only praising these other products to get on our good side so that your arguements about the M80's and VP150 will be heard. But then the arguement you make sounds more like 'THEY SUCK' then anything else.

Everything you've thrown out here at us, and I must say you've done an impressive job at digging up stuff, relevent or not... what does it all mean to you? And more importantly, what is it all SUPPOSED to mean to us??? Because we're not getting it. If you had any intention at all of convincing us we need to modify, or let you modify our speakers, I think you can rule that out. So find another board to manipulate if that's your intention. If it's not, then please, tell us where this is all going an get it over with. The suspense is killing me. With all this experience under your belt installing Axiom products into peoples homes, I would have thought you'd have made your opinions about Axiom long ago. But instead you make it out like you JUST NOW found out that Axiom's suck when doing your uncles install with speakers Axiom stopped making over 4 years ago... how is this possible?

It all adds up to a trouble maker, not a person seeking a legitimate response. If you are even interested in fixing what you feel ails the M80 then you've pretty much gone about it in exactly the opposite way thay you should have. Before you babble any further about the off axis response, the brutally ancient cross-overs or the ridiculous titanium dome tweets... why don't you put your uncle on here to explain how it took 5 years to realize his M80's were shit, and how he felt about them up until you came along? Five years is a long time to live with some speakers that sound as crappy as you make them out to be, what with all the money he must have living in such a lavish neighborhood and all. That's who's opinion I would like to hear before I listen to anything else you have to say.

Last edited by Micah; 08/21/09 06:35 PM.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD