I'm going to take care of hanging all of the channels on the ceiling and wall myself. I fortunately have someone I know really well who hangs drywall. When I get closer to that point I'm going to have him come over and look at the job and tell me what he thinks needs to be done and see if that matches what I know needs to be done. Even though I know him if he's off on what he plans to do I will purchase a drywall lift and do it myself. I can take me time and make sure all of the screws are put in between the joists to eliminate any possibility of shorting out the channels. I have come across two things as I've been planning my projector and screen. One I don't have enough room below the screen for my center channel on stands with a 150" screen, biggest I can do comfortably with a center is 135". Secondly, I'm using an adjustable mount for the projector because I will have some leeway once the screen is hung to make adjustments to make sure the projector lens is below the top of the screen and at a perfect 90º angle to screen.

LFR1100
VP180HP
EP600
M3 In Ceiling x 4
M5OW
M2 - Atmos rears
ADA1500.5
M3 Outdoor Speakers
ADA 1000.8