Well, Can't say I've done much on the HT since the last post. Been working on other projects ... the latest of which is a rain water collection system.
So for the last few weeks I've been digging trenches for the pipe and getting yelled at for tracking dirt into the house smile .

Anyway, was binge watching the Mandalorian with my kids (in the HT). When in the middle of the 4th episode the center channel starts distorting like crazy. Think it was heavy clip (This has happened before but went away before I could figure it out). So, I hit the front power switch on the ADA1250, and the distorted dialog went away but surprisingly was replaced by 10 seconds of crackling noise on more than one speaker. Hmmm ... Gave it a minute to cool down, turned it back on and all was fine for 5 minutes then it happened again. I'm figuring the 1250 supply is overheating. Not sure if it doesn't have enough ventilation or if something is going ... it sits over the ADA1000 with about 2" between units. The prepro is over the 1250 with also 2" of space. I'll try increasing the unit spacing using some scape 2x4's under the feet and test it again with a thermocouple in the box.

The pic below has the new 3.5" spacing between units ... if it happens again and the temp is reasonable I might have to send it back. If it is too warm I'll add a fan ... it was planned anyway (if I ever get to the cabinets).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]