Over the last week I've been trying out the theater and have made little progress. Still waiting on the front seats. Still need to image the LFRs as I know they can do better. Still need to get the center behind the screen. Still need to treat the room, put in lighting, find the right positions for the surrounds, finish the platform, get a carpet, build the doors and built-ins, yada, yada, yada

First though, I will be adding some logic to the the 8805 triggers to trigger and power up/down the Amps and Subs in the right sequence.

So, even without treating the room or perfecting speaker placement to my satisfaction ... The sound is incredible. Excellent in the front seats. The 2nd row still needs work but people are still impressed. I'll play with it a bit but suspect the jog in the back side wall is going to be problematic which might require addition speakers to smooth out the sound.

The large screen is an experience even though I feel the brightness is on the edge for HDR (in a totally light controlled room). Still there is no question it's a real movie theater. The few people who have experienced it have been blown away.

Anyway, my first full showing was Baby Driver ... (Great movie ... one worth owning)
Lights On:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Lights Off
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]