Originally Posted by TrevorM
That looks nice and clean. Where do you source the tech flex at? Parts express?
I found mine online at Amazon.
It was just like this:
https://www.amazon.ca/Entry-Cable-B...ve+velcro&qid=1636737421&sr=8-15

Is there any brand name of the manufacturer for the Axiom cable?
I bought some from Axiom a long time ago but i'm not sure which set of speaker wires i have which came from them. I have some long lengths here at home by "Allied Wire and Cable". I'm not 100% sure it came from Axiom though or if i bought it somewhere else. The stuff is terrible. The sheathing is degrading to the point where all the cable inside is oxidized BUT also gummy from the cable sheath. The sheath itself almost feels sticky on the fingers, tacky. The wire itself is probably fine to use, but in setting up to use the switcher this week, i had to use Deoxit to try and get the newly cut ends cleaned down to a new copper look. Even THAT wouldn't take all this gummy gunk off. I have two other brands of speaker wire (one was Ultralink and the other was Prolink, Made in Canada) and the sheaths are perfectly fine, smooth, like new, the Prolink has a clear sheath and the copper looks perfectly fine, no oxidation and both are equally as old. None of these were purchased for more than $1/ft.
I wouldn't buy anything by this Allied manufacturer and would have to know the company Axiom uses to make theirs. I want to replace this crappy Allied stuff though so i might have to make a purchase for 60 feet. It would either be from Axiom or Solens.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."