Not much going on here ... so I thought I'd post something ...
Printing the connector boxes was the first time I ever printed something in mass. A hundred+ things at 3 hours a piece gets you thinking ... maybe I should upgrade the printer to run a bit faster. So ...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And while I had the sleeving out (the black weaved cable covering ... usually keep a few sizes of this stuff on hand ... That last roll is actually shrink tubing to keep the ends from fraying).
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I thought I should do up my LFR speaker cables ...

When the Active LFRs were introduced besides giving you an incredible deal on speaker/amp combo's Axiom also threw in a custom built cable set at no charge. And they did not disappoint ... the cables I received where top notch. The actives need 5 speaker cables per speaker. Their cables were each 12AWG wire (obviously made for Axiom as their names is printed on the wire), nicely strained relieved in a gold plated double banana plug. The stranded ends had been dipped into a solder pot so you could easily insert them into the plugs ... very pro. Each of the five wire were marked with colored shrink tubing at each end so you could tell them apart.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This was very nice but 5 wires to each speaker looked a bit messy. So ...