Well I’d have to agree sir quack. I’m in about a total of 750 sq ft and these things rock!! They arrived Friday. Listening to Eric Clapton Unplugged. Truly spectacular. Even with my sub par CD transport and old Yamaha. Looking forward to playing with positioning and slowly upgrading components. But man I’m impressed. It’s playing right now while I’m typing and it’s so immersive. I’m home alone and keep looking over my shoulder cause I hear stuff that shouldn’t be there! But it’s the recording. The soundstage is wide and impressive. Listening in pure direct no eq needed. Definately underpowered for truly loud spl though. And need a decent DAC to stream off computer. Poor quality. CD are so much better.

Mojo you can show up a my place with those m100s anytime!! Ha. Very happy customer.

Eric Clapton Unplugged track 13 ( second to last track 7:55 of acoustic bliss. Listen to the piano that comes Center stage around 5 min in too. Stunning. I’m hooked. Axiom gets my vote.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595