Thanks to all for the great info over the last month. It’s been super helpful gathering info to help make decisions. ( I haven’t bought anything yet but will be doing so over the winter. DAC and bluray / sacd player. ) I’m gonna stick with my current Yamaha receiver for now and hope to go to separates ( ADA amp hopefully) perhaps in the future. If I’m going to spend $$$ I do t think I’ll see a ton of gains in quality or SPL from another mid grade integrated amp.

I want to switch gears and ask something new. I was reading reviews ( all kinds of them , and very positive all around) on the m100. One short review ( audioholics ) described the midrange woofers on the m100v4 ( and m80v4) for that matter) as running “ full range “ with no crossover. Is this true or is there some kind of high low pass filter at least?

Do my m60ti run full range in the mid woofer?

If true, why does axiom ( Andrew and Ian ) choose time do this? Advantages ? Disadvantages?

I’ve got no opinion on this , just curious. It sounds like a departure from what’s
“ normal “ in most 3 way designs. In fact I think the midrange and mid bass is one the strengths of my m60ti.

Happy new year all and look forward to your comments as I further my understanding of this great hobby / past time.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595