Haven't listened to the ADA1500's yet... I guess maybe I should try to hook them up with existing equipment first before I go all the way to LFR1100's / DSP's / ADA1500's.

That seems like a more achievable goal smile

Recently sloth has worked pretty well for me. I ordered a set of LFR1100's a year or so ago but I was working pretty much 24/7 and never had time to set them up, so the boxes sat unopened in the front hall.

Fast forward to April this year. Just as I was getting close to setting them up, Ian announced the active LFR1100's and I thought "hey, I haven't opened the passive ones yet". Talked to Ian and arranged to trade up to the actives. They were ready in September, and after a few false starts (sorry Debbie) I picked them up, along with new DSPs and a second ADA1500 since the actives need 10 channels of amplification.

Yes it's December now and yes this is a bit embarrassing. I'm mostly keeping quiet until I have a chance to get everything out of the boxes and hooked up. Otherwise it's a bit too much like an old Joe Walsh song...

"I have a mansion but forget the price...
ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice"

Last edited by bridgman; 12/12/19 11:03 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8