Thanks mojo. GREAT info. That actually makes sense. I’ve re read that a few times. Maybe the answer is in your description but here’s another question..... with 180 deg phase switch I get it. Flip the polarity and the waves synch. I understand when you say that speakers aren’t perfect but where would the timing inequality come from? The source? The amplifier? Micro Inequalities in the woofer/tweeter/speaker construction? Probably all of those I guess.

As for a result of fuzzy sounds and emotionally confusing that makes sense too. Good one. So if I follow that thinking then some minor out of phase artifacts could affect soundstage clarity and positioning too.

Man this stuff is really interesting. Thanks guys. So those active Lfr 1100 must be INCREDIBLE clear and precise.

Thanks again for the schooling.
Feel free to correct any of musings, it’s just me thinking out loud. I really enjoy the nitty gritty and the details and the science of how this stuff works.

Sooooo many good jokes in response to perfecting tricks but I’ll leave it alone for fear of being banned from the forum. Ha.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595