112db!! Awesome. I love that you all are into experimenting as trying things out. It’s great.

Well I switched the speakers around and still louder in the same spot / right side.

Next I’m going to switch the channels left for right and see if the problem travels. I’m thinking it might be my pot / attenuator. I was reading that the pot can be less accurate at low volumes. And I can attest to the fact that things do balance out and sound fantastic at medium to loud volumes.

Some deoxit in the pot should take care of it? Or do I need a new assembly and a technician todo this for me?

I guess I’ll just have to listen at high volumes ( as was cheekily suggested in another forum I read randomly. ).

And switching gears here a bit ( punny right) but does anybody have any recommendations or opinions on OUTBOARD DAC S? I had my heart set a Schiit Modi 3 ( as recommended by Darko, he seems level headed ...). But getting shipped to Canada is expensive. Anything else out there in the 1-200$ starter DAC range?

I guess this thread is way off topic but seems to be ok.

Thanks all.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595