Does your pioneer have dual lfe out? Or are they daisy chained? Pluses or minuses of either feed set up?

I read, somewhere recently while researching stereo subs, that using high level input off my receivers a/b switch is a way to feed each sub. One off B to the left the other off B to right. Use the on-board amp in subs to match volume with my Yamaha / mains on A. M60s run full range with no pass filter then. The draw from the sub would minimal on the Yamaha. I think that would work.

I like the idea of letting the m60s run full range to their potential versus “ relieving” them of low frequency duty.

I could be wrong of course. I’ve never done it so it’s all hypothetical.

Also my space is big but not that big. I’ll try and sketch a layout with dimensions and attach it here. Maybe it’s bigger than I’m thinking compared to others space? Not sure. It’s an open 700 square feet including my kitchen that has a pass thru to living room and dining room. I’ll draw it up. You’ll see.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595