Mojo, gonna stream off my pc computer. I like Spotify. I am considering getting Tidal to add to streaming. I don’t have the $$$ right now to invest in dedicated DAC / streamer player.

Also gonna use the digital coax out of my older CD player. Just think an outboard dac will be better than whatever is in my CD player or whatever is in my laptop. Also I can use the optical / toslink connection to hook up my cable box to play all my streaming tv music movies and cable into my receiver. As well in Telus fibre I get all those music channels too. So I can get all those too into receiver. That’s my plan at least.

The main one is to get my Spotify streaming sounding cleaner off my pc. It’s a quite poor sounding. Muddy.

Right now the best quality I can achieve is playing all my cds straight off my CD player with its built in internal DAC.

From what I ve read it seems a jump in quality / clarity and detail can be accessed with an outboard DAC.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595