Hello all. Long time no forum for me. Just saying hi. Crazy times worldwide. Well, work is officially over and I’m at home again for the foreseeable future.....so I guess I’ll listen to my music and stereo setup again. ( I work away from home for extended periods so I haven’t really listened to my m60s since New Years!)

I’d like to keep the upgrades going but doing it cheaply. I’m going to get some new thicker speaker cables. I’m thinking I might just order the axiom bulk cable. Any body use it or can recommend another brand or source? Any reason to go thicker than 12 awg? 10 awg? Double the 12 gauge to get 9 gauge? I’m thinking of doing banana plugs too, mostly for a cleaner look. My runs are im thinking, about 10 feet per side at max to allow for experimenting and moving of speakers. Should I get enough cable to do bi wiring? ( can’t say I really think this would make a difference? Maybe?) Thoughts?

Would love to hear any and all opinions on possible tangible sound improvements with the various options out there. I’m looking forward to some low cost but fun experimenting and listening fun to weather these uncertain financial times. Might get some port plugs too just to play around with. Just for kicks. Or maybe I’ll just jam some thick socks in there instead!

Good health to you all and happy listening to all.
Cheers, Kodiak.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595