Those lfr’s sound truly inspiring. I really feel like axiom is under rated. Man I’ve read some hateful and uninformed reviews out there. Am I missing something? Not sure why people are so up in arms over certain things. Crazy. Anyway......

I’m still working on getting my vocals centered. Been trying playing with positioning. Move far away from walls etc. Checked bi wire connectors. All is as it should be. Phase polarity is correct. Some tracks do have the vocals centered when I have the m60s far away from the walls ( side and front walls) but they are much closer together. I played with toeing in and out too.

Other tracks still have the vocals dominating to the right channel. There’s times when it sounds like the left channel is quieter ....... maybe? I can hear sound and feel movement of all woofers bass/ mid and tweet too.

The next move I think is to swap the speakers and see if the soundstage stays the same or changes. That way I can eliminate that it’s the speaker and is something else.

Maybe it’s just inexperience with how things are supposed to sound? I mean it still sounds AMAZING , down right beautiful , but the image is just not centered.

Any other thoughts on this?

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595