Hey guys thanks for the track recommendations. I’ll be listening to those soon. Tomorrow is another empty house for a few hours. Can’t wait.

Yes bridgman the Yamaha I’ve got my eyes on is the Yamaha 801. It’s got everything I want for inputs, a quality I think that would match well with m60ti and a reasonable amount of power. I’m tempted to do separates but the integrated option is nice and convenient. The only thing the 801 doesn’t have that I want is pre out. And the subwoofer line out is filtered at 90hz. ( I have visions of a couple axiom ep350 or 500 joining the m60’s at some point. ). The filter is a minor point but no pre out might be a deal breaker. I’d would be nice to not have to buy a pre amp as well. I’ve seen some adcom outboard amps for sale as well some older anthem and others. What I really want is an ADA-1500 2 channel. But I’m getting ahead of myself. First a DAC , ( Schiit M3) then a new CD / Bluray player then some new power.

I’ve just dove into “craigsubs “ post on his lfr1100. I’m only a few pages in. But it’s got me dreaming........

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595