Since I am awake after handling my son's nightly battle with diabetes (my wife is out of town, she has gotten to the point where she can do it in her sleep, I, on the other hand, am not as adept as she), I decided to do a little research between Fox News and the other news outlets.

Here is a quote from last year's election :

"" Let’s talk a little media bias here. The media, I think, wants Kerry to win. And I think they’re going to portray Kerry and Edwards — I’m talking about the establishment media, not Fox — but they’re going to portray Kerry and Edwards as being young and dynamic and optimistic and all. There’s going to be this glow about them that some, is going to be worth, collectively, the two of them, that’s going to be worth maybe 15 points.”
— Newsweek Assistant Managing Editor Evan Thomas on the July 10 ""

Note that Mr. Thomas placed Fox News outside the establishment media. The rest speaks for itself.

Next - During last year's presidential campaign, the overall media (according to a study by the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism), Pres. Bush was 3 times as likely to have negative stories as was Sen. Kerry. This covered the time from June 1 until the election. Fox News was included in this study, as were NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and the major magazines.

Several news organizations checked the numbers, and none disputed them. They also found that Fox was less critical of Bush and more critical of Kerry, not in absolute terms, but rather against this 3 to 1 ratio.

As for those who despise Fox News, I could post volumes of material about innaccuracies by CNN about a myriad of topics. Or we could discuss Dan Rather.

OR - you can watch what you like and be happy, and allow those of us who enjoy Fox News to do the same. I do, however, in all seriousness, also check out CNN and MSNBC, in order to catch all sides.