I don't take the CCN headline as overtly negative. It sounds like news to me. I think it was a resonable response in light of the facts. Anyway I have steered clear of participating in this thread. I have read it all with great interest and points have been made by all. I really don't want to stir things up. However I will say this. We owe it to ourselves to get information from multiple sources. I personally feel anyone who gets all their information from one source, whatever source that may be has no right to voice an opinion. I am also not saying anyone here is getting their information from one source. The quality and thought provoking information presented here proves otherwise. This is a very well informed group.

My main reason for hopping in is to relate that my son and a few of his friends have joined a group of FEMA workers and volunteers to go to N.O. to help in any way they can. I wish I could have gone as well but I will have to limit my participation to food drives and cash donations(undisclosed thank you very much). I'm sure this will be taken as gratuitous by some but I just wanted to say how proud I am that my son is getting involved in this way.
oz

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon