BOB, please help us folks who are in the pre-order mode by coming back with more info. You have an opportunity to possibly help others and/or help yourself. I hope you can set your frustration aside for a bit, to help others!

Originally Posted By: BoB/335
They seem very bright with most music so far. The drums sound very thin. Bass is pretty solid. Very good detail but it doesn't sound well balanced.
Regular TV. The voices sound extremely thin and irritating at regular TV listening volume.

I learned a very important lesson. You MUST listen to speakers before buying them. I don't understand why I'm hearing things so differently then the guys on the forum.

Bob,
I truly hope you will come back to share your settings.
Even if you 'believe' there is no chance anything could change how you M80's sound to you, you have an opportunity to help out the rest of us who are planning on buying soon! If you were to post back here with your settings, I have the opportunity to take your perspective into consideration. As of now, your reaction does not have enough information (your settings please) to help the rest of us whom are a step behind you (pre-order) to use your experience to add to our decision choice(s).

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."