Originally Posted By: BoB/335
I thought why even bother posting back here in the first place. I also thought others that are considering Axiom should hear another perspective. I may just make it a mission to continue to get under certain people's skin. It sure would help me in my motivation to spend any further time posting on this forum whether or not I decide to keep these speakers.

Bob,
I do not understand your anger at the posters on this forum? They share their enthusiasm as owners. The fact that the sound of the M80's grates on your sound preference does not make others liars or shills. Personalities differ widely obviously. If I were to receive my M60's etc (not ordered yet) and was very disappointed in their sound, I would be pissed too. But not at anyone but myself. I'd figure I'd taken a measured risk and was willing to accept the downside of having to pay return freight. I'd kick myself, like when I do not buy or sell a stock when I thought I should but didn't! That often cost much more than return freight, but it is all relative.

Bob, bottom line.. try breeeeeeeeeeathing....
This too shall pass. If you believe that you can get past this disappointment, or you believe that you cannot... you are right.

If choosing to be aggravated and pissed off works better for you, that's a way to go.

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."