Wow. Surprised you're back. Your experience here at the Axiom forum has to do with YOU, not the people here. Here's exactly why you don't like it here, Bob:

A long time forum member FINALLY pointed out to you in a light-hearted way that ya just might stressing out a little too much about your purchase. It was obvious to me and other regular visitors here.

Your response:
 Quote:
Oh, I had a bad day yesterday. Much more relaxed now. I was just generating a discussion that I'm guessing you have nothing to add to. Thanks for stopping by!

...and it was off to the races ever since. You wouldn't admit it at first (although you did later on another forum), and you didn't like being called out on it. That's all. That's it. You've had an indignant approach here ever since. You say you've had 'recoveries'. Hmm.. here's the first thing you posted after you received your speakers:

Quote:
Hey Adrian, Been away since Friday afternoon on a teenage boy's retreat weekend. Hopefully that experience will help me to better handle the attitudes of some of the posters here.

Some recovery. We're supposed to accept you with open arms at this point?? Lots more examples of this sort of back off/shoot barbs thing you've done here. I'm sure you're a good guy, but you have issues with social networking on the net. There's STILL an outpouring of helpful posts to you despite your 'interesting' presence here. That's why this is a great place. I'll likely be visiting here daily long after you've moved on.

I am glad though that you did go through with trying the Axioms, although I believe your opinion of them was affected by your perception of this forum. I do hope you find speakers that you'll be happy with.

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED