Wow I'm so pumped about this demo I can't even stand to think it's a week and a half away!

Now I must think carefully about my music choices, as they will play a big role in figuring out if these are indeed the speakers for me. I will be playing a large range of music for customers, but in the end it is truely about what I prefer that makes or breaks this deal!

I will have to bring some Tom Cochrane ('All the Kings Men' was an all time favorite bass song back in the day when I had the kicker system pimpin around in my Z24!). Then there's Pink Floyd, Journey (how do the M80's handle Steven Perry's unbelievable voice?), ooooh Boston's Third Stage has some juicy samples! How could I not listen to Great White's 'Rock Me' on a system featuring two EP800's??? And Tesla has always been a favorite 80's/90's band of mine (I can only imagine those twin guitars ripping up 'Modern Day Cowboy' turned up to +10... maybe I should bring a change of underware!).

These are just off the top of my head of course, I've yet to go through my 300 CD collection... perhaps I shouldn't and save Steve from having me take over his ENTIRE weekend! \:o

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD