Bob's opinion was the first truely negative response I've read here. That is a good thing I suppose, but then again we're talking about an 'Axiom' forum. Not everyone here has Axiom mains though, is this because they couldn't afford the M60's or M80's? Or was it because they found something they like better for the same or perhaps a little highter price?

The wall treatments are sort of an issue... (this is all in planning, it's not operational yet, but this is the plan) you see our living room will double as our sales room. We are photographers, and we will be bringing our customers in to see their photo's on our 65' television so that they can order their pictures. We will be combining music with the slide show to enhance the emotional response upon viewing their pictures (very important and a huge sales advantange). So we have very large wall portraits all over the room to show our customers how impressive a large wall portrait is. Therefore there is no room for wall treatments (hence the question on whether or not wall portraits could count? we have both gallery wraps as well as framed pictures with glass).

We are planning on an area rug somewhere around 12 x 16 or so to go in the middle of the room around with two couches and a love seat will sit. So what I'm wondering is will the M80's fill this room with warm, emotionally responsive music? Or will they fill the room with shrill and sharp treble that will make the experience more uncomfortable than accomodating? You see I have more than just personal taste to worry about here. I also have my customers to worry about. Of course that could be an entirely impossible journey (to find a speaker that EVERYONE would enjoy). So I guess what I'm wondering is do MOST people find the M80's to be enjoyable?

On this forum that answer is definately a yes. I don't suppose there is really any way to know the whole truth though unless I knew what the return percentage is over at Axiom. A number I'm sure they aren't ready to discuss unless it is indeed rediculously low.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD