Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
 Quote:
What a load of bunk!

Yes. Welcome back.

Quote:
So no matter how you slice it the ST's were not as bright and yet more revealing and detailed.

No, Bob. That's how YOU slice it. Which is fine, but it would be more accurate and far more congenial to say "I preferred the Song Towers".

Quote:
My interaction at another forum is none of your business

You can do whatever you want (it's a free country) but you are accountable for your public actions.

Quote:
I may have got bent over a few posts but I DID recover and more than once.

I'm calling bullsh!t, Bob. If you were "over" anything, you wouldn't have come back with guns blazing again.

Quote:
I placed the question wxactly where I wanted it and took exception to that poster.

wxactly. Confrontations are always somebody else's fault. You are excellent at "taking exception".

Quote:
without the PM's that transpired

Do you even know what PM stands for?

Quote:
I think you come across a bit.... well you fill in the blank.

Not sure who this is directed to, but since English uses "you" as both singular and plural, I'll just go ahead and say I have already filled in the blank.

Quote:
Just wanted to get that post in a quote just in case you realized what a @#$%^&* you are and want to delete it

Ditto.

Gee and I here I thought beer lovers believed in redemption, no such luck, eh! God might love you but later on you're on your own. \:D

Just kidding Tom, couldn't resist pointing out the incongruity, I suppose that's tough love, no? ;\)

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."