Originally Posted By: mdrew
Micah,

If you give me a better idea of what type of music you like, I can recommend a few more CD’s. I have about 1100 now. Many different genres.

Well Steve has around 400 CD's, so I don't figure I'll need to really bring a whole lot. I like just about everything really, I love classical (Bethoven, Bach), classic rock (Stones, Pink Floyd, LZ, HUGE Elton John fan), 80's Rock (Great White, Tesla, Def Leppard) modern rock (Smashing Pumpkins, Nickel Back, Dave Matthews, Staind), hip hop (the bass tracks on stuff like 'The Cronic' or a lot of Tupak's stuff is pretty cool), grunge (Greenday, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, NIN) alternative (The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones), Jazz (well, I'm an incurable Neil Diamond fan... does that count?), country (Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks)... but don't worry Steve, I'm NOT planning on bringing all of this over to sample.

On the agenda is some music, both stuff he thinks will show off the M80's I'm sure, as well as some of my stuff that I presume is well recorded stuff, but maybe I'll find out different... as well as some movies (exerps of course, we're not going to sit through 6 hours of movies, just the highlights). And we're going to squeeze this into a 3 hour window so that he can go on with his life as usuall (don't want to wear out my welcome).

It should be just the thing I need to settle my newfound nerves. I'll keep in mind his room will probably be MUCH more suited to his set-up, but I'll still have a great idea of what they 'can' sound like!

Last edited by Micah; 02/25/09 05:22 PM.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD