Well, after Peter was thoughtful enough to revive this thread, it seems to be petering out again, so I'd better make another contribution.

A couple was on the first tee at a very exclusive country club with several luxurious homes nearby, so he cautions her to be careful with her drive so that they don't break someone's window. Sure enough, her drive goes right through a window at the closest home. They walk over and since the door is open, walk in and see their ball on the floor lying in the shreds of a broken glass bottle. They begin to apologize to the guy standing there, but he says "Don't apologize, you've done me a great service. I'm a genie who was imprisoned for the last 1,000 years in that bottle which your ball broke. I can now grant three wishes; I'll give you each one, but I'd like to keep the third for myself". The guy says "I want to receive a million dollars every year". "Granted". The wife says "I want a luxurious vacation home in every country in the world". "They're yours now. For my own wish, I've been in that bottle for a thousand years without a woman, so I'd like to have sex with your wife" he tells the guy. The couple discusses it briefly and the husband agrees that since he's given them so much they can't deny his pleasure. So the wife goes up to the bedroom with him and there follows about an hour of the wildest love-making imaginable. After he's through they're lying there and he asks "By the way, how old is your husband?" "Thirty five". "And you mean that he still believes in genies?".

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.