Ah yes, Peter, and I also heard of a young lad who wasn't quite as religious as he first appeared.

Tommy steps into the confessional and says: "Bless me father, for I have sinned; I've been involved with a loose woman". The priest responds "If that's you, little Tommmy O'Boyle, you must name the woman".

Tommy then says "Yes father, it's me, but I cannot betray her". The priest asks "Was it Mary Flynn?" Tommy responds "I cannot tell".

The priest then asks "Was it Patricia O'Neill?" Tommy insists "It wouldn't be right for me to say".

The priest continues "Was it Cynthia Sheehan?" Tommy again responds "My lips are sealed".

The priest nevertheless continues "Was it Meagan O'Hara?" Tommy again replies "The woman will not be named".

Exasperated, the priest tries a fifth name "Was it Margaret Shaughnessy?" Tommy insists "Father, you'll not get a name from me".

The priest then says "Tommy, you're a stalwart lad, but you've sinned. Say ten Our Fathers and ten Hail Marys and sin no more".

Tommy then returns to his pew and his friend Sean whispers "What did you get?". Tommy responds "Five good leads!".

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.