Peter, a pregnant woman walks into a bank, right into the middle of an armed robbery in progress. In the ensuing melee she's shot three times in the stomach. Rushed to the hospital, she's operated on and the doctor tells her that she's going to have triplets and that each of them will be born with a bullet in its stomach. He assures her that this won't cause permanent harm and that eventually the bullets will pass out through natural processes.

The woman has two healthy girls and a boy and all's well. One day about 14 years later one of the girls approaches the mother and says "Mom, the weirdest thing just happened. I was on the toilet and a lead bullet came out!" Mother tells her not to worry and explains about the robbery at the bank.

The next week the second daughter comes up crying "Mom, something terrible just happened in the bathroom." Mother says "Could it possibly be that you passed a bullet?" The girl is very surprised at this until the bank incident is related.

Then the following week the boy comes up and says "Mom, I just did a terrible thing". Smiling, she says "Let me guess. You passed a bullet into the toilet?" "No, I was masturbating and accidentally shot the dog."

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.