Michael, very good. Doug, groannnn..., but It does remind me that when the Pope was in NYC on a visit the limo driver who was assigned to drive him around loaded all his luggage, but noticed that the Pope hadn't gotten in. The limo driver said "Your Eminence, please take your seat, or we'll be late". But the Pope replied "At the Vatican they never let me drive and enjoy myself. You sit in back and I'll drive". The driver protested that if something happened he'd be in big trouble, but the Pope reassured him, so the driver got into the back seat and off they went with the Pope driving. So the Pope floors it and soon the limo is doing 110 and after a brief chase the police stop it.

The cop comes over and when he sees who's driving he heads right back to his car and gets on the radio to the chief. "Chief, I just stopped a limo that was doing 110". "Bust them", replies the chief. Cop says "Chief, I don't think we want to do that, I think it's someone important". "Doesn't matter", says the chief, "Is it the mayor?". "Bigger". "Is it the governor?". "Bigger". "Well, who is it then?". "I can't see in back, but I think that it's God". "Why do you think that it's God?". "He's got the Pope for a limo driver!".

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.