I was wondering if there were going to be a bunch of vehicles with hungry drivers parked in my driveway when I got back from the grocery store. Good thing you guys don't know where I live wink

In deference to my health, and for the good of babies everywhere, I decided to skip the heavenly looking burger above and try making sliders instead. Having never been to White Castle, White Manna, or any of the other famous places I wasn't sure what to expect but initial thoughts are "damn they're good".

I'm trying them a few different ways - first is the White Castle-ish method, with the meat steamed on top of a pile of water-soaked diced onions. Takes a while to cook but really good. I put the buns on top a bit too soon so got some uncooked meat juices on them, but eventually they steamed their way to being cooked as well so I probably won't die.

Now trying what something closer to the White Manna method, with one side of the meat cooked on the grill with onions mashed into the top, and then flipped to cook the onions and steam the meat. Stay tuned for results.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8