Originally Posted By: Kruncher
I think that grunt was reflecting upon how this discussion is quite similar in nature to many of the threads in the AV123 forum about how customers/fans were often ravenously awaiting new products, which in that particular case, were often promised and (almost) never delivered, despite how much hoopla and even customer deposits, were received.

That said, we know that this type of stuff will never occur here, and nobody, I'm sure, intended to paint Ian & Co. with the same brush, nor even infer as much.

The closest that we get to that around here is having a guy named Mark, but he's not Shifty. grin

You got it!

It’s fanboyism (IMO another way of saying groupthink) I despise even if a lighter version than that based on napkin plans.

I hope Axiom succeeds in this venture but I’ll reserve judgment until I read some independent reviews.

I have a special sensitivity to it here after the lashing I used to receive from some for daring to suggest that the VP150 couldn't keep up with my M80s and look what happened when the VP180 came out. . . .

Last edited by grunt; 03/11/12 11:29 PM.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1