I received my other speaker today,I would not say that they sound "better" than my M60's.. But, different, very different. One area that i noticed immediately was that the LFR's blend better with the EP600's than the M60's did. When listening to music with the M60's, it was apparent when the 600's were doing the heavy lifting. With the LFR's that is not the case, which should be expected. My L/R/C are all set to full range (so, they receive 20khz-20hz, i have not changed any settings all), and the 600's crossovers are set to 80hz. Right now each of my LFR's are 13" from the wall and slightly toed in, which increases the angle of deflection of the rear speakers.

Originally Posted By: stevej

I am not really good at putting my opinions in words

I think like Steve, it is hard to convey the experience of listening to the LFR's. .

The closest thing i could compair it to, is akin to attending a concert at a Opera/symphony hall, where there has been intentional design elements implemented to promote the dispersion of sound, by having some of it reflect off of the walls and ceiling prior to arriving at your seat. Others can say whether this would be a somewhat accurate portrayal of what they are experiencing or not. This is my best attempt at conveying my experience today.

Last edited by dakkon; 07/11/12 07:39 AM.