I've also never seen a speaker company with a members forum where the President of the company regularly and openly corresponds to members about products and concern. Only other place I've seen like that is Emotiva.

That's why I own all Axiom speakers and Emotiva amps. I trust their people and their products; hell, I've pit up a couple post in this forum that Ian has responded to personally and yes, that means a lot to me.

I've been to some of the more expensive speaker sites and other than a press release (usually put out by a P.R. Group) not either seen correspondence from the company owners direct to customers or forum members about the products or better food at the next company/customer get together!

Axiom (Emotiva too) demonstrate time and time again that they are a true customer driven company. I dont know how involved the more expensive companies are with their customer in relation to what kind of products they put out. So it's clear, those companies do put out good products; but so does Axiom.

Difference is I can email or post to the president and his wife about almost anything and you know what, they respond.

I also don't build speakers; but I sure do enjoy listening to them. I leave the building to people who know what they are doing, have pit out good product time and time again, really listen to their customer base, openly communicate with said customers and invite us to their place of business regularly..

So if the new flagship speakers come with wicker baskets in them, I have no doubt that for their product, our product it was the best choice to put out the best product for us, the paying customer of yesterday, today and tomorrow; not simply because that's what all the other 'big guys' are doing.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93