Well, the Fedex guy finally showed up around half past noon yesterday. He hauled the boxes up to the front porch on a dolly and I carried them in the house up two steps.

I actually tweaked my back out doing that, as Amie says" warm up" first. So I got them into the house and opened the first box, got the outriggers out(which are very nice)and they went on inside the box.

I flipped the box upside down, low and behold they hit the ceiling taking them off,lol.If it was two inches lower I would have been hooped.

I opened the DSP box and took it out, man it's built like a tank, I likey! I looked around for a power cord but nothing was in there. I guess they knew I have an extra aftermarket PC for it. grin

I just have to find a spot for it and then measure up the XLR cables, order them, then wait some more.So I probably won't get them until next week some time, all I can do is admire them for now.

P.S.

I would just like to thank Ian, Amie, Andrew and all the crew for the wonderful gear. Thanks for throwing the center board in for me Ian.