Mine came with the same feet Charles got and I didn't order anything different. The only thing I ordered extra was the center channel with the DSP.
I have mine set up and like Charles the axiom logo on one speaker came off. No big deal. Will glue it back on. I am running mine with an Emotiva XPA-5. I know there have been some concerns about the Emotivas with the 4 ohm speakers. I ordered it early enough to try it with my M80s. I cranked them up to 110 db with my SPL and left the room and let them run for about an hour. No problems with the amp.
So I have the LFRs hookep up and ran Audyssey on the Onkyo. I am running the LFRs and the VP180 with the XPA-5 and the 4 QS8s with the Onkyo.
I really like the LFRs. In my opinion there is an improvement when running in 7.1 but the real improvement is in 2 channel stereo. These speakers are amazing in stereo. I am still playing around and listening to them and I am not really good at putting my opinions in words, but will be glad to answer any questions anyone may have. If I don't answer right away it is because I am in the basement listening to these great speakers.
I also moved my M80s upstairs to the living room and my wife loves them over the M22s. So we both win.

Like I said, they sound great in stereo and I have been listening for a while with just the LFRs. Not even using the EP500. The sound is really amazing including the bass. So if anyone has been thinking about these speakers for just stereo I can't imagine you would be disappointed.

Going to go listen some more.