Originally Posted By: grunt
I’m not sure who compared Axiom to AV123. I was making note of the similarities between the tenor of the comments by the Axiom fanboys to AV123 fanboys. As for Axiom it made a good marketing call to preannounce something new coming up to generate hype. They may also have taken a sales hit temporarily since some buyers may now be waiting to see what’s coming before buying something.

I knew my comment would probably generate much consternation among some people and it worked. Especially for those who’ve chosen to read into it things that weren’t said. This says a lot about people and group dynamics . . . that the Axiom forum (members) as a group are not different in kind only degree from AV123, AVS, Audioholics . . . .

Sorry you all feel like I’m pissing on your parade. JC deftly redirected this back to the threads original topic, interesting some people couldn’t leave it that way.

I wasn't picking on you, so I hope you don't take my comments in that light. I just made an observation, just like you did...

It's quite amusing really. Kinda reminds me of my day job with my direct reports. I listen to their complaints, make adjustments to sooth their gripes, to only get more grief from others. It's a never ending cycle.

People have also been bitching on this sight about Axiom not offering a "premium" line of speakers and that they need to step up their game. It sounds like they are about to get just what they've been asking for. My crystal ball tells me that there will be a flood of folks finding something to bitch about with the new line after they are released. - The wheel just keep turning and we will get to see the same cog, over and over again. It certainally isn't worth getting upset about.