So I was impatient and unpacked the LFR1100s. Mine WERE signed. Thanks, Ian and Andrew.

A couple of minor quibbles.... I'm pretty sure it's been complained about before, but the Axiom logo had already come off of one of the grills before I pulled the speaker out. Also, the pads that are glued onto the bottom of the feet aren't affixed very well. Two of them came off as I was putting them on the outriggers.

Otherwise, I like the outriggers. And the magnetic grills. I know, I already have some other v3 stuff, but it's still cool.

I forget who suggested it, but I did decide to go ahead and hook the LFRs up, sans DSP, so only the front drivers are operating. This way the person waiting on the M80s won't have to wait longer, and I'll have it all in place for when the amp comes. Even in this incomplete configuration, I'm impressed with the sound. Granted, the positioning isn't exactly the same. The LFR1100s are pulled a couple of inches forward from where the M80s were. And of course there's the thing about audio memory being garbage. That being said, I feel like I'm hearing the smoother sound that people have said was a difference between v2 and v3.

Anyway, I know this isn't how the speakers are meant to be used, so I'm still very eager to hear both the front and rear drivers in action as controlled by the DSP. Amplifier, amplifier, amplifier, amplifier. *wills it delivered*