I don't know about you, but I'm a member of the "When it rains, it pours" club.

Now, my Harmony 1100 universal remote is malfunctioning. This is my 2nd 1100 remote in 2 years. After about a year of use, the touch pads start to get squirrely. You touch it on one spot, and it activates a button on a different spot. Last time I bought a 2 year extended warranty at BB for it for $40. I found the receipt, now I need to locate the box it came in. This may be my last 1100 when it breaks next year.

What remote works well, to control 3+ devices, with one button activity starter, + ability to control other functions using RF because the devices, except TV, are in another room?

Also, the person that offered me the loan for my TV, has offered an extension to get a new receiver. I'll probably be looking in the $600 to $800 range. Any suggestions? I use HDMI direct from player to TV, so I don't have to have 3D passthrough, but it does have to have a good room calibration equalization capability, and 90+ watts per channel, and capable of 6.1. (Oh yeah, almost forgot, not a Pioneer).

Last edited by CatBrat; 06/12/12 01:22 AM.