The wireless controllers for both systems are pretty powerful. Unless the console is really isolated, they should work fine.

Re. the H3. If you like them, go for it. My "If it makes you happy..." overrules my other advice.

We have a 2010 3.7L V5 for sale in our work parking lot. Although I'm know it's too far a drive for you, I asked Buddy a few questions on it in case it helps you decide on one in your own area.

He really likes it. Comfortable & smooth. Good in snow once he changed to decent tires, dealer tires were crappy in snow. He didn't like the lack of window view space in the rear but that seems to be a trend with a lot of vehicles these days. I've rented cars that were worse. He had his auto-transmission replaced under warranty but he did some research and he seemed to be a "one-of." This wasn't a trend.

He moved to the city so he feels he doesn't need an SUV anymore and wants better mileage. He gets about 16 - 18 Mpg on highway and 12-14 in town. (did the conversion for ya from those kilo-thingies.)

He says 2006-2010 need to go back in to get the hood inspected as a recall. Apparently, the clips that secure them down were coming loose and they were opening up in peoples faces.

He is asking 32,000 for his, fully loaded and in good condition. I'd say excellent condition but the carpets look like everyone's carpets around here, damaged by the salt they put on the roads and sidewalks in the winter. There is also a few food stains from his kids.

I hope that helps. I was a little harsh on them in my first post but that's only because I spent years winching Hn idiots off the trails who had no clue what they were doing but thought they could impress thier friends/girlfriends with thier 'not-so-invincible' trucks.

But if I can just ask one thing...... Please, please please, don't put low profile tires on it!!! I'm begging you!

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.