I'll stop reporting on this soon, but just so's you know's that it's working for me. Today is day 4.

Day 1 = 1%
Day 2 = 1.2%
Day 3 = 3.2%
Day 4 = 1.8%

That's on 90-100% of money in Trading account, per trade. Not every first trade was a winner. Had to look for more. But Day 2 and Day 4 were 1 trade, 10 minute, or less, ordeals.

Also, the 1st 15 minutes of the day is ideal for stocks going up. After the first 15 minutes, most of those going up, have turned around and headed back down.

Don't remember if I mentioned it, or not. But in order to find these stocks. I just monitor the streams on stocktwits.com. It's like twitter for stocks. Free and don't even need to register, if you don't want to. Just watch what stocks they are talking about, then view their charts. I use a 1 minute bar intraday, and a 1 day bar monthly, along with volume, time/sales, Level II screens. Don't need any other indicators or analysis.

Just make sure the stock is trading over 1 million shares a day. The more, the better. On my screen I can mouse over the bars on the daily bars and it'll give me the volume for each day. If you happen to notice that a buy order is slowly fulfilling, it might be best to cancel that order before it has completed it's mission. You might find yourself unable to unload your shares, at a decent rate and for a decent price.

There. Follow this advice and you might find yourself making millions in no time. (Myself or Axiomaudio will not be held responsible if you discover financial ruin instead.)

Last edited by CatBrat; 08/14/13 02:26 PM.