To me, it depends on their attitude and helpfulness.

We had a new washer and dryer delivered Monday, and the two guys really didn't do much of anything other than taking it off the truck and walking it into our basement (walk out door). I had everything open, clear, and accessible. They didn't hook them up or anything. No tip.

I've had other delivery people that bring something to the second floor or take just a moment to offer some tips / advice on the item, or do a hookup, and I tip them.

We had a fridge delivered no too long ago, and the guy took a bit of time to explain the ice maker and how some of the electronic controls work, and I gave the two guys $20 to split "for lunch".

I made it a point to hand it to one of the guys while the other was right there so it doesn't get pocketed by the one guy.

OT, I realized yesterday that...unintentionally... in the last year I've purchased a 55" LG TV, an LG Fridge, and now the LG front-loading steam washer and dryer. I guess I've become an LG fanboy without realizing it.

All three were on sale (the W/D were just 50% off on a Pre-Black Friday sale) but I wouldn't have bought any of them if they weren't also top-rated.

EDIT: Ooops- I see I'm too late!

Last edited by MarkSJohnson; 11/20/12 03:31 PM.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::